JOB ROLE:HR Operations - Employee Relations Process Design
Location - Bengaluru
You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture. You will be working as a part of HR Operations team which is responsible for providing backend HR services to businessÂ operations.Â HR operations and operational HRÂ services, include administrative services, job analysis, and employee relationship management. The Employee Data Process Design team focuses on designing processes to manage employee data, records, and transactions using standard technologies and processes. The role may require expertise in the employee life cycle, and managing the leave, payroll, and employee database management.
In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
• Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
• In this role you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts"
Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Ability to handle disputes
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to perform under pressure