JOB ROLE:Data Associate I, ML
Location - WORK FROM HOME
As a Data Associate I, ML, you will be responsible for providing timely and quality data annotation for a variety of workflows. The tasks therefore will be repetitive in nature and will require the candidate to make quick decisions keeping in mind the provided guidelines. Your key responsibilities will include (but not limited to) the below:
- Meets business metrics and goals, i.e., SLA, production, and quality targets
- Works with minimal direction
- Maintains records of day- to-day work by updating trackers or workflow tools as necessary
- Follows SOP/guidelines or manager’s instructions and ensures output is quality compliant
- Contributes to project improvement and operational excellence ideas, as applicable
- Responsible for giving timely responses to stakeholders on related tasks with guidance, i.e., as per SOP and defined SLA
- Proactively raises issues /alarms that may have an impact on core deliverables or operations to manager or stakeholders
- Analyzes data and evaluate trends/ patterns and recommend generic pattern to be translated into rules
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues, alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
- Troubleshooting issues related to process and conduct root cause analysis if required
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
- Should be based in one of the following states or should relocate to one of this state before the joining date.
- Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Telangana, Maharashtra, Utter Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, West Bengal.
- Any Graduation
- Any stream
- Graduate or equivalent
- Excellent English language proficiency: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete challenging goals or assignments within defined SLA
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Flexible to work in rotational week offs
- Basic level of Excel knowledge
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce industry)