JOB ROLE :Data Entry and Vehicle Identification Specialist
Location -Work from Home
Identify, develop, and put into practise innovative visual merchandising methods.
Perform photography quality control inspections.
Enter data for service history accurately and consistently.
Post fresh listings as soon as possible
Create visually stimulating displays that draw customers throughout the whole store.
Establish a clear picture of the outcome and identify the main messages.
Act in accordance with the organization’s target market, culture, and products
Keep costs under control and stay on budget.
Communicate with vendors and find components
Do some lifestyle, demographic, and fashion trend research.
- Proven work experience as a Visual Merchandiser or Visual Manager
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
- Automotive knowledge is a must
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to analyse sales merchandising reports and survey results