ROLE: Apps Development Junior Java Developer
Location -PUNE, INDIA
- Experience in complete development lifecycle and designing global systems using Agile/Waterfall methodologies.
- Candidate should have total overall development experience around 2.5years and strong in Core JAVAand in Actimize
- Experience in the areas Spring, framework, My Batis, Maven.
- Candidate should be proficient with Oracle SQL
- Candidate should have prior proven experience in coding, development and testing of programs & modules.
- Experience working on parallel development tracks at the same time is required.
- Should have root cause analysis skills and should be able to quickly analyze and interpret code and ensure that issues are resolved or escalated appropriately.
B.E / B.Tech
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Flexible and able to manage time effectively.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly with little supervision and ensuring the detail is of high priority.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels.
- Efficiently and effectively manage work, time, and resources
- Ability to handle high stress and pressure situations.
- Strong problem solving and program execution skills while being process orientated.