JOB ROLE:Full Stack Developer
- Manage a team of experts in applications development to achieve set targets and handle team personnel duties (e.g. performance evaluations, training and development, hiring and disciplinary actions)
In order to improve process efficiency, suggest new work methods.
Resolve problems by recognising and selecting solutions using the technical skills you’ve gained and being guided by precedents.
Develop and use thorough understanding of how one’s own field relates to the creation of apps and other technical fields.
Ensure the calibre of the work you and the team members produce, and influence decisions by giving advice or providing facilitation services that have an impact on the team and closely associated work teams.
Act as the Applications Development Manager’s backup, serving as a mentor and coach to younger analysts and developers.
properly evaluate risk when conducting business
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Strong Spark/Java Skills
- Experience in design and development of batch/real time Spark processing pipelines.
- Knowledge of Spark framework – Core Spark, Spark Data Frames, Spark streaming
- Knowledge of Bigdata Cluster and operations.