JOB ROLE : ASSOCIATE - PROJECTS
• Use shift left levers to find requirement deficiencies, such as:
Requirement Perform KT on user stories using Ambiguity Matrix, ADPART, and other conscious solution accelerators.
• Design time and effort estimates based on requirements analysis.
Create test scripts for any essential technology and ask the test lead for review feedback.
• Recognize the testable requirements by understanding and analysing the requirements (via a review of the requirement document).
• Sort the needs according to the amount of time needed.
• Create flow documents at a high level.
• Plan and oversee the session on requirement walkthrough.
Create and examine the flow diagrams.
• Ask the customer for clarification on the requirements.
Execute proof of concept tests or, if necessary, compare various tools.
Test planning and test strategy:
• For each cycle, record the test plan based on your understanding of the test strategy (including project specifics, items within and outside of scope, testing type, assumptions, dependencies, anticipated risks, and entry/exit criteria).
• Request the client’s approval of the test strategy.
• Provide information for the creation of the test plan, such as the quantity of test scenarios and test cases that will be used to estimate the test cycles and schedule, dependencies, etc., in addition to other dependencies from different teams, such as environment accessibility, third-party interfaces, and test data, etc.
* To find out what the team hopes to accomplish during the sprint, take part in a collaborative sprint goal definition session.
taking part in status meetings/calls between the onsite and offshore teams to talk about the project’s progress.
Test Design Techniques (Design Guidelines, Instruments, and Patterns)
• Based on your knowledge of the systems, interfaces, and applications, determine the test scenarios.
• Identify end-to-end situations that are business-critical.
* Support the development team by helping them automate unit tests, identify environment dependencies, plan deployments, create release cycles, and test data dependencies, among other things.
• Identify and evaluate test cases for automation. • Create/review the test scenarios (made by the quality engineer).
* Execute using automation in Sprint.
* Carry out script maintenance for automation.
• Provide test lead with created test scripts for review.
• Run a pilot automation test to ensure that the test scripts are accurate.
- Any Graduation
- Any Strem
Must Have Skills
- Core Java
Good To Have Skills