ROLE: Trainee Quality Analyst
- Create detailed, comprehensive well-structured test case development.
- Strong knowledge on analytical skill
- Strong in verbal & written communication skills
- Strong great attitude and passion
- Ideas to explore on testing skills.
- Coordinate testing activities with Managers.
- Design, develop and execute Test cases / Scenarios / Scripts using DEVOPS Tool
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Bachelor’s degree with Software Testing Course completion / 4-year college degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
Key Skills: 0 Year (100% manual)– Mandatory Software Testing Certificate is required
- Basic knowledge on Windows and Linux commands
- Basic knowledge on MS office
- Knowledge & hand-on experience in test management tools
- Knowledge on Defect tracking tools
- Basic knowledge on SQL / database
- Work with Business team to identify use cases, capture test cases & ensure test artifacts should be delivered in place.
- Software Technical knowledge is a basic requirement for this role. The Engineer also needs to be tactful and diplomatic to maintain a good working relationship with the software developers, QA Team & BA’s Other skills and competencies that employers look for are:
- Experience: 0 years with software testing course completion.
- An understanding of the software development life cycle as well as the business model
- Creative skill.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines.
- Quick Learner.
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively in a complex, matrix environment.
- Highly motivated and self-starter.