JOB ROLE :Associate Professional Finance
Location: PARTIAL WFH(CHENNAI)
Helps management by doing financial studies, such as budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, correcting, and financial modelling.
aids in the gathering of the budget, the midyear forecast, and other financial data to provide information on profit and loss.
helps management by reviewing the budget, the midyear forecast, and other financial data and recommending fixes for any fundamental issues or discrepancies.
Uses accounting and budgeting software to assist in creating and managing financial statements so that management and customers may receive uniform reports.
Employees may receive some financial training to improve their understanding and help them complete budgets and other financial analyses.
provides financial reports to user organizations, monitors issues, and fixes them.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in finance or accounting
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Experience working with financial analysis
- Communication skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel