JOB ROLE: Junior Operations Analyst
Location - WORK FROM HOME
- Should be able to support Contact Center’s reporting requirement.
- Should be good at reading numbers, analysing trends, etc.
- Should be able to ensure reporting is aligned with the strategic direction of the business.
- Should be able to identify and assess new Contact Center reporting requirements and supporting technologies.
- Responsible for providing business analysis identifying key business drivers and root cause analysis where ever required in process.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Technical capabilities: Excel and Scripting Language
- Understanding Insurance would be an added advantage
- Should have basic understanding of Contact Center Operations.
- MS Office – Excel – Basic Operation.
- Proactive approach on problem analysis and resolution.
- Should be able to plan and prioritize work.
- Willing to work based on shifts – 24/7.
- Experience 0-1 year