JOB ROLES: Post Graduate Engineer Trainee - M.E / M. Tech- Cyber Security
Location -Noida, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Participate in on-the-job training as applicable.
- Conducting analysis, surveys and interviews to gain understanding of the business
requirements and the collated data
- Detecting challenges/Risk and providing ways to resolve/mitigate.
- Assessing the pros and cons of possible strategies.
- Understand current policies, practices, and ability to anticipate future trends affecting the business/solution from a systems and process perspective.
- Ability to document, develop and manage Status reports dashboards.
- Working knowledge of core Java and J2EE components.
- Interacts with BA/SME, technical, development, and test leads for cohesive design and sharing of best practices.
- Delivers areas of responsibility according to schedule.
- Ability to look around the corner and manage problems before they occur.
- Monitors team activities according to the project work plan to ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Assists other team members as needed or as time permits to foster a supportive, team environment.
- Ensures there is regular and effective communication between teams; participates in the issue tracking procedures.
- Coordinate interdepartmental meetings and communication ensuring completion of the program/project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- M. Tech Cyber Security
- Certification in Security Skills Preferred
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense for structure and logic
- Knowledge of MS Office Products