JOB ROLE :Technical Roles,MBA Roles & Domain Roles
Location: work from home
HCLTech offers a great opportunity for tech-savvy, enthusiastic individuals who are seeking to accelerate their careers in Information Technology. We are inviting applications for recent IT graduates with degree in B.E/B.TECH-M.E./M.TECH. (CSE, IT, EEE, ECE, Mechanical, Bio-Medical, Biotechnology etc.)
HCLTech attains talent from top colleges and enables resources to create future leaders through functional and behavioral programs, whilst enhancing their own sense of wellbeing from perspective of self-development, right role leveraging and career enhancement.
As a part of the strategic team, we are looking for talented and driven graduates with certification in CDAC, AWS, SFDC, and PEGA. In addition to this, we are also inviting applications from qualified CA, CS ,CMA recent LAW graduates, Graduate trainees (B.com/B.com(H)) to work across different departments at HCL.
- Only freshers can apply for the respective job roles offered in HCLTech through the online application
- The Email ID provided at the time of registration will be used for all communications until registration is completed. Changing your Email ID is not allowed under any circumstances
- Applicants must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for any role with HCLTech
- All the information provided by the applicant should be correct and reliable, any false information would lead to rejection of one’s candidature
- For any queries, use HCLTech Query Management System (HCLTech-QMS) for a quicker response
Follow these Steps:
- Register and Verify your Email ID
- Click on [Any Queries? Ask us] on your dashboard
- Select query category and Submit your query
B.E/B.TECH-M.E./M.TECH. (CSE, IT, EEE, ECE, Mechanical, Bio-Medical, Biotechnology etc.)
certification in CDAC, AWS, SFDC, and PEGA. In addition to this, we are also inviting applications from qualified CA, CS ,CMA recent LAW graduates, Graduate trainees (B.com/B.com(H)) to work across different departments at HCL.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail .
- Good command of English.
- Basic computer knowledge is necessary.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence effectively.
- Remote work
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage for you and your family
- CTC: 4.5LPA (Fixed) + Incentives based on performance