JOB ROLES: Post Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location -Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Utilize Services Best Practices to accurately and efficiently implement products of chosen expertise as a solution within the client environment.
- Provide functional and technical consulting.
- Effectively troubleshoot technical product implementation issues for products of chosen expertise.
- Ability to interact with Support in order to open and track product issues when necessary.
- Actively engage as part of the project team with the purpose of contributing product and solution expertise, and to contribute as required to deliver a successful client engagement, following the Project Manager (when applicable) directive.
- Help build the knowledge base in the Practice communities in which you choose to participate in including lessons learned, best practices, tools, and methods and learning events using SharePoint as the enabling technology.
Eligibility Criteria – 65% throughout the academics in 10th, 12th & Graduation and PG.
Branch – M.E/M tech Computer Science (CSE)
- Understanding customer problem .
- Ability to provide a solution.
- Handling multiple customer assignment at the same point of time
- In-depth product knowledge.
- Business and domain knowledge
- Demonstrate ability to engage in hands-on implementation of software technology.
- Proven comprehension of solution capabilities
- Possess advanced technology troubleshooting skills for products of chosen expertise and basic general technology troubleshooting capabilities.
- Execute an average business level of written and oral professional communication in local language and/or English. Comprehensive knowledge related to SDLC process.
- Excellent communication skill with advanced presentation skill.