JOB ROLE: Business analyst- Entry/Trainee
Location - HYDERABAD
Partner closely with Analysts to understand and develop the Project charters and SOWs for projects.
Help teams to develop and document clear plans to bring analytical solutions from concept to reality.
Partner with business support team, projects execution team and ensure completeness of all end to end process documentation, data flows.
Help teams to facilitate & support process improvement meetings and workshops, including. business process reengineering sessions, brainstorming sessions, and various process improvement events.
Support process design, documentation, development, and workflow designs.
Support process owners, stakeholders, and subject matter experts through the processes and manage expectations.
Conduct market research to stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in supply chain management.
Understanding the trends, histogram, pie charts etc
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years’ experience including graduate or postgraduate research.
- Understanding of scientific design and data collection methodologies, tools and analysis packages to collect, validate, and analyze research data.
- Basic Knowledge of cleaning and mining the data in Excel, Power BI and Python.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate research plans, proposals, and results.
Scope & Impact
- Collaborates with peers, junior data scientists and engineers, and SMEs.
- Typically partners with high-level Individual Contributors.
- Supports projects requiring data science engineering.