JOB ROLE: Hardware Lab Engineer
Location - BANGALORE
The HP Hardware Lab Engineer is responsible for managing and maintaining a hardware laboratory environment to support the development, testing, and validation of HP hardware products. This includes installing, configuring, and maintaining hardware, software, and network infrastructure. The Lab Engineer will also support hardware development engineers in the setup and use of test equipment, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, and performing various hardware tests to ensure product quality and reliability.
- Install, configure, and maintain hardware, software, and network infrastructure in the hardware laboratory
- Support hardware development engineers in the setup and use of test equipment
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in a timely and effective manner
- Perform various hardware tests to ensure product quality and reliability
- Document hardware configurations, test procedures, and test results
- Manage and maintain hardware laboratory inventory and spare parts
- Stay current with the latest hardware technologies and trends
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant certification
- Excellent experience in assembling & troubleshooting PCs.
- Excellent English communication skills (both written & verbal).
- Highly innovative and flexibility in taking ownership on tough issues & driving issue resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, track & communicate information.
- Ability to successfully work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Prior experience on Hardware and Operating System troubleshooting preferred.
- Experience in inventory optimization.
- CompTIA A+ certification preferred.
- Experience or understanding of testing tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.