JOB ROLE:Business Analyst
- Business Analysts work collaboratively with delivery partners and subject matter experts in gathering, translating and clarifying requirements and defining design options. In systems related projects and programmes, the role holder will support Software Delivery and IT Operations with the translation of business requirements and designs into more detailed functional requirements and designs, often representing the voice of the customer and business in these discussions.
- The Business Analyst’s Change Management activities span from early change planning and audience analysis; through to designing and delivering change interventions (e.g. communications, training, support, organization alignment); and tracking and taking actions on change readiness, adoption, and feedback.
- Business Analyst’s Change Management activities span from early change planning and audience analysis; through to designing and delivering change interventions (e.g. communications, training, support, organization alignment); and tracking and taking actions on change readiness, adoption, and feedback.
- Business Analysts are also responsible for Implementation Management, including planning, controlling and reporting on implementation of the change ‘product’, focusing on accelerating benefits and minimizing risk during deployment. Implementation activities will also include managing implementation readiness and managing the early stages of implementation (e.g. pilot).
- In reengineering projects, they work closely with the Process Consultants in analyzing and re-engineering excellent business processes.
- Business Analysts will often lead design work streams or teams, managing other GTC Analysts, SMEs and resources from our delivery partners
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques skills
- Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches
- Basic Business reengineering knowledge
- Relevant experience in business analysis role on complex projects across countries or regions
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise
- Experience in business analysis, solution design, change & implementation or consulting activities
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Experience with running meetings over video or teleconference
- Knowledge of MS Office and business analysis tools
- Experience in change adaption processes, plan and implement change intervention to enable smooth transition and Embed changes and transitioned to Business as usual, from requirements gathering, communications till training final user.
- Experience with transformation changes Design & Initiation (D&I) are an advantage
- Experience gathering requirements and conducting design activity, with a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects
- Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills
- Proven ability to work across regions and senior stakeholders and business sponsors
- Impactful communication
- Change and Implementation Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Process Re-engineering
- Design Thinking
What additional skills will be good to have? (List out good to have skills and certifications)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) – Expected to work towards qualification
- Agile Certifications
- Design Thinking