JOB ROLE :Freshers | Executive | Category Management
Location:work from home
- IndiaMART for Buyers
IndiaMART for Suppliers
- Convenience of connecting with sellers anytime, anywhere
- Wider marketplace with a range of products and suppliers
- Payment Protection Program
- Enhanced business visibility
- Increased credibility for your brand
- Lead Management System
- Instant Payment Gateway. Pay with IndiaMART
IndiaMART has 3,672 employees located across 84 offices in the country.
Job Summary (Category Role)
The contemporary market has a tremendous inflow of products and services. The key to making the most out of these products is category management. It is the art of grouping parallel products together to fulfill the buyer requirement at the earliest.
At IndiaMART, Category team is responsible for providing the relevant matchmaking experience to IM buyers and sellers. As a Category Executive, you are expected to manage categories to provide a better user experience by providing all the relevant information to the buyer and sellers of your category.
Basic research and understanding to perform operations, create taxonomy, attributes for sellers and buyers, upgrade catalog quality of key clients and onboard sellers to mitigate demand supply gap.
- Do primary and secondary research around the category to capture insights and perform operations. In other words, Calling / Connecting with sellers and buyers to understand the category and industry.
- Study and research other e-commerce platforms for same categories to understand the pricing, content and taxonomy
- Group the loosely mapped products & increase the product mapped in the category
- Define attributes and specifications for the category and capture from buyers and sellers for their product and enquiries
- Remove the wrongly mapped product from the category
- Make Discovery Easier
- Update the relevant information on every product to enable buyers to make informed decisions
- Enhance buyer experience by improving the interaction on the platform
- Be the voice of buyer internally & help fulfil buyer requirements with minimum effort from the buyer side
- Stay on top of changing trends in your assigned categories and be able to take the early mover advantage
- Increase the SEO and relevancy of category pages
- Dig out the data from various authentic sources that can help connect to new sellers and create new catalogs in your assigned categories
- Update the products in the existing catalogs of sellers through brochure and website
- Perform quality check of Category Pages
- Data gathering from different Google tools like Google Analytics, Keyword planner, Search Console
- B.Tech/B.E, -B.SC in Computers, -B.Com in Other,
- Retail Category Management, Cold Calling, Design Documents, Market Research, Communication Skills, Voice Services, Power BI, Google Search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Presentation Skills, Google Search Console,
- 2.5 LPA TO 4.5LPA