JOB ROLE:Expedite Associate I
Location - pune
- Responsible for entering all approved purchase orders with suppliers and effectively processes purchase order delivery acknowledgements.
- Responsible for expediting past due deliveries from suppliers with a priority on parts with existing customer requirements while following established guidelines and processes.
- Using a variety of data sources (e.g. purchase order acknowledgements, back order reports), ensures delivery dates are accurately updated and maintained in the Mouser system.
- Adapting to changing situations and restructuring tasks and priorities as changes occur within the business and organization.
- Supports the total quality process and demonstrates a positive attitude toward self and others in a customer service oriented environment.
- Possesses a lot of patience and attention to detail.
- Requires any Bachelor’s degree.
- 0-4 years of experience in Data collection or similar experience required.Fresher can also apply.
- Strong alpha/numeric data entry skills with good quality.
- Possess strong attention to detail skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Working knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Outlook and working knowledge of Excel.
- Strong teamwork orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.