Role:Ads Quality Assurance Coordinator
Location: WORK FROM HOME/MUMBAI
At Netflix, the Editorial Insights team brings context to content — classifying it, describing it, and capturing its essence —to help connect our members to content they’ll love.
As a member of the Editorial Insights Scale team, the Ad Breaks Quality Assurance Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the quality of ad break cue points across content types. This role is responsible for the routine quality control checks on ad break cue points as part of our editorial workflows which includes compliance checks based on standard editorial guidelines as well as on bespoke workflows as initiated by the editorial strategy.
This is a role focused on maintaining the vendor work quality in supporting the ad breaks tier and thus, ultimately supporting the quality of our member experience. As part of the Editorial Insights Ads team, ongoing responsibilities include day-to-day quality compliance checks to meet the required percentage of quality per cycle, communicating with the Ads editorial strategy team to identify and resolve missing ad break issues.
- Proven abilities in the quality control or quality assurance space with experience working with quality standards and metrics
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to accurately follow instructions or guidelines
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize workload, and respond to changing business demands and workflows
- Ability to adapt and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent collaboration and problem-solving skills with multi-tasking experience
- Experience working with large data catalogs in a deadline driven environment and familiarity with project tracking tools like Excel, Airtable etc. a plus
- Experience in an entertainment/media production environment (particularly metadata, TV or film) a plus
- Maintains day-to-day quality assurance tasks on a variety of content types
- Communicates compliance issues with the Ads Editorial team and works on resolving them based on editorial strategy
- Tactically maintains the threshold of quality required on each cycle of work
- Participates in Ad break quality strategy meetings and assists in collecting data for projects related to ads or other similar tasks
- Works with EI externalization lead and Partner Ops POC to ensure vendor performance according to established performance metrics
- Participates in quarterly Q&A learning sessions with vendors and internal personnel
- Supports the testing of new features or tooling related to the Ads quality control strategy
- Extends support for giving timely feedback to the vendors based on quality considerations
- Performs extra duties or special projects when requested