JOB ROLES:Civil Engineer
Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Civil Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Civil Audits)
All Locations (across India)
Nspira is a leading Education Management Services company which enables Narayana Group to operate 600+ branches seamlessly. A parent company of the Narayana Group is one of Asia\’s largest educational conglomerates where approximately 50,000+ teaching and non-teaching faculty provide world class education for more than 6,00,000+ students. Spread across 23 states in India, the Narayana family is home to a flourishing academia with 300+ schools, 300+ junior colleges and 8 professional colleges. We are also PE Funded and a professionally run organization.
Log on to www.narayanagroup.com & www.nspira.in for additional info!
Brief Summary on the Role
We are searching for enthusiastic and reliable Civil Engineers willing to unleash their skills in the core civil activities such as quantity surveying, audits to work along with our capable team of professionals. The quantity surveyor will be tasked with analyzing existing budgets and making improvements, reviewing plans and preparing quantity estimates, negotiating with various contractors and vendors, as well as building relationships with clients and site managers.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing construction plans across India for proposed sites and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with Central Office, site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising subordinates, stakeholders and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating civil work related budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Bachelor\’s degree in Civil engineering (Preferably from Premium institutes)
- Willingness to travel across India, basis the need of the Organisation.
- Civil construction, Surveying & Civil Audits knowledge is advantageous
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organise, plan, and strategies & Networking ability
- Great networking abilities.
SALARY: As per the company Norms