JOB ROLE :Business Development Associate - Sales
- You’re interested in guiding students with their career decisions
- You’ve the empathy to address all queries regarding NxtWave courses for potential learners and help them make a decision faster
- You’ve proven experience of direct interactions with customers (an added advantage)
- You’re looking to work in the environment of a high-growth startup
- You’re looking for a Business Development role where you also find meaning in your work
- Acting as a mentor & guide and being a source of career advice for potential learners.
- Counseling learning prospects, offering career advice and providing a sense of how CCBP 4.0 Programs can accelerate their career.
- Establishing the effectiveness and uniqueness of CCBP 4.0 Programs.
- Taking responsibility for the entire sales closing life cycle for your assigned leads. Phone/video calls, product demonstration, sales closing, and post-sales relationship management fall under this category.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback on the quality of the leads to the respective team.
- Carrying weekly revenue and enrollment targets.
A Lead Generation Associate with excellent Telugu/Hindi/Tamil Communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal abilities along with good proficiency in English
People with a systematic approach to building sales funnels, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks, and consistently exceeding targets within the deadlines
A sales mindset to effectively communicate about high-paying Career opportunities to its prospective learners and drive sales qualified leads
Willingness to work in a high-growth startup environment.
Outbound calls and generating sales qualified leads
Ask pertinent questions to understand the lead and nudge them forward in the presales process.
Take responsibility for the entire sales qualification life cycle for your assigned leads. Cold calls, follow-ups, lead qualification, and management fall under this category.
Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback on the quality of the leads to the respective team.
Meeting weekly and monthly targets.
Amazon WoW structured
Salary CTC: Upto 3 LPA(fixed) + performance based incentives