Role:Aspiring Engineers Program 2023
Location :pan india
Tata Steel is seeking applications from interested candidates for the position of Engineer Trainee in the areas of
Operations, Maintenance and Engineering & Projects for Tata Steel.
Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year
2. The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period. On
successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three
(3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel.
On-line application on the website will be open till 11.06.2023
For various announcements, candidates should visit https://www.tatasteel.com/careers/
1. Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering
and are in the final year of BE/ B Tech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
2. Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
3. For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is
CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) /M.Tech
4. For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the
scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B
Sc (Engg) /M.Tech /M.Sc. Examination
For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1
st June 2023.
2. For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates : Should not be more than 32 years as on 1st June