JOB ROLE :BPS hiring
Location: pan india
TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science Graduates from the 2023 Year of Passing (YoP) to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove
Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
Selected candidates will be onboarded in FY’24 post course completion.
Back Office Operations (Data Processing) – The job involves data processing transactions
The role involves working in a 24×7 environment which requires working in rotational shifts, including night shifts.
- Courses & Discipline: 2023 Year of Passing Graduates from Arts, Commerce & Science Streams. BCom, BA, BSc (Except IT & CS), BBA, BBM, BMS, BAF, BBI from a recognized university / college.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. No extended education – 3 years course should have been completed in the stipulated 3 years time only)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be cleared within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any in the TCS Application Form. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Work Experience: Any experience before graduation or any part-time experience is not required and hence will not be considered relevant for the recruitment process.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
Test provider: TCS iON is the test provider for TCS BPS Hiring process.
Test Pattern: The duration of the Assessment is 65 mins and is split under the below 3 sections:
- Numerical Ability
- Verbal Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- 2.5 LPA