JOB ROLE:Faculty - AP/Telangana Current Affairs
Location - PARTTIME WORK FROM HOME
- Create video content (live sessions)
- Assist students to gain a clear understanding of the topics.
- Proactively clear students’ doubts, guide & motivate them.
- To achieve excellent feedback from the students.
- Contribute to Curriculum Planning, Study Notes.
- Work closely with the Course manager, Design, and Audio-Visual team to create high-quality resources for the students.
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC, and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 2.2 Crore students, more than 450 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App. Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- No prior experience required; may have up to 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience.
- Should be able to teach Telangana Current Affairs (Telugu Medium) and be Comfortable delivering lectures in both Telegu and English.
- Familiar with video recording and live streaming.
- Effective communication skills – Telugu and English.
- Should have appeared for or taught for TSPSC etc. exams.
- Enthusiasm to contribute to the education sector
- Comfortable with high difficulty questions and the types thereof as asked in these exams
- Prior teaching or relevant experience with regard to Government and/or Bank exams are preferable