JOB ROLE:Freelance Translator - English to Telugu
Location - PARTTIME WORK FROM HOME
- Translate English content to Telugu.
- Content would include questions from subjects like Mathematics, Computer, Logical Reasoning, and General Knowledge.
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC, and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 2.2 Crore students, more than 450 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App. Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- No prior experience required; may have up to 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Very strong command over written English and practical Telugu
- Should be comfortable in translating technical terms to Telugu
- Comfortable typing both English and Telugu
- Typing speed should be greater than 40 wpm for both languages
- Prior experience in Translation work would be a plus