Location - Chennai
Thryve Digital Health LLP is an emerging global healthcare partner that delivers strategic innovation, expertise, and flexibility to its healthcare partners. Being a US healthcare conglomerate captive, we have direct access to deeper insights that help us accelerate our learning process and keeps us ahead of the curve. Thryve delivers next-generation solutions that enable our healthcare partners to provide positive experiences to their consumers.
Our global collaborative of healthcare, operations, and IT experts creates innovative and sustainable processes for our clients, which keeps the ever-evolving consumers engaged and assists them in managing the future of their healthcare better. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. Thryve is an equal opportunity employer and places a high value on integrity, diversity, and inclusion in the organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute. For more information about the organization, please visit www.thryvedigital.com
Thryve is looking for fresh and energetic Fresher’s to work in the US Healthcare with an excellent Communication Skills and flexible to work in shifts.
This job gives an opportunity to work in a challenging environment to deliver high quality Solutions to meet the demands for our Global Customer. Should be an excellent Team player & have excellent Problem solving & communication skills
• Calling Insurance Company on behalf of Doctors / Physician for claim status.
• Follow-up with Insurance Company to check status of outstanding claims.
• Receive payment information if the claims has been processed.
• Analyze claims in case of rejections.
• Ensure deliverable adhere to quality standards.
• Also, Experience with Insurance Eligibility Verification.
- Any Graduation
- Any stream
- Qualification : Fresher/ 0.6 months
- Strong Communication Skills
• Flexible to work in US shifts
• Should be a Graduate in any Stream