JOB ROLE:Trainee - Procurement Analyst
We at Zycus are looking to hire MBA 2022 graduates specializing in supply chain and operations to work as Trainee Procurement Analysts. The trainee will work as part of a Project / Technical Account Management team to deliver analytical, solution-oriented services to Fortune 500 clients.
In this role, you will be part of a Global Team and work with our global customers in implementing our AI-driven procurement solution.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Serve as Procurement Analyst on Zycus Procurement Applications (Source to Pay)
- Work on all aspects of maintenance of an already implemented customer including business process mapping
- Work with the Technical Account Manager to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple teams from Zycus & customer side to achieve customer satisfaction
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing like customer KYC
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident management tools, MS-Excel, etc
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- MBA in Supply Chain and Operation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is a must.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to learn, execute and excel. Multitask and work with priorities.
- This role requires to work with our US customers, therefore the candidates should be willing to work in shifts.
- Working hours : As per the geography and region assigned.