JOB ROLE: Accenture Hack Diva- Associate Software Engineer
Location - Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
t Accenture, we believe in creating a sense of belonging for all by working together to build a culture of equality so everyone can perform at their best, advance, and thrive. 2023 marks the 19th year we celebrate International Women’s Day – an opportunity for us to have open, honest, and meaningful conversations to further advance gender equality. This year, we are also celebrating how women are living boldly to be without limits and how we can continue to support gender equality – to spotlight the limitless, barrier-free, and unhindered opportunities women can have to thrive!
We are looking for a Hack-Her in you!
Accenture Hack Diva – a contest for women in engineering, is designed to empower and encourage female students to showcase their skills and win BIG. This contest is open to all female students from all engineering colleges in India who have graduated in 2022 or will be graduating in 2023.
All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech – 2022 and 2023 year of passing only
• No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
• Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of
• Students must have Indian citizenship.
• Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for
obtaining a work visa.
All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India
(OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business
• Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to
• Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of
automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in
• Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in
verbal and communication skills
• Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
• Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution