Role:Non Technical Graduate Apprentice
Location: Bangalore, India
Facilities Assistant – Trainee
- Client relationship skills – Training on how to handle guests and employees who come to the front desk for information.
- Administrative skills –
- Training on various administrative tasks such as Badge Issuance and coordination with employees.
- Maintenance of the reception area, conference rooms, café and other common areas.
- Respond to client inquires and concerns.
- Training on creation of work orders in the tool and request for resources for building and housekeeping services as needed.
- Training on upkeep of common area equipment to ensure efficiency. Training on event co-ordination. e.g.: transportation for guests, signages, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
Staffing Recruiter – Trainee
- Delivering exceptional customer service standards to both internal and external candidates
- Building and maintaining talent pipelines within a line of business through targeted candidate relationship interactions. This includes supporting the skills based assessment process on specific roles.
- Managing candidate enquiries, candidate care and facilitating processes involving candidates
- Recruitment support on sourcing and candidate screening.
- Event and engagement planning and execution
Benefits Analyst – Trainee
- Manage relationships with benefits & technology providers
- Gain hands-on experience in tech-based benefits management through learning to operate Darwin, a flexible benefits platform.
- Gain insight into the management of new SOW submissions and approvals.
- Learn how to manage and maintain escalation models within Cisco, both internally and with vendors, driving continuous improvement and executing planned priorities.
- Become proficient with SharePoint, serving as a platform for the Benefits Knowledge Management system. This includes redesigning a user-friendly, comprehensive, and engaging benefits page that draws employees in.
Sales Operations Analyst – Trainee
- Assist in data analysis/data crunching
- Support team with process and execution on NYR activities
- Working with stake holders on account creation process
- Help segments in co-ordination on any New Programs/Projects
Project Coordinator – Trainee:
- Contribute to execution of established or low complex projects supporting activities either within a project or program environment or between the service groups.
- Primarily develops basic knowledge and understanding of a(n) project management and engineering/technical domain for purposes of project/program management.
- Shall be able to gather details/requirements from the project/program teams and establish working relationships.
- Shall assist in developing project plans and schedules, communicating resource demands and delivery schedules to team and management.
- Develops understanding of best practices metrics applicable to specific project requirements.
- Develops an understanding of various engineering processes and practices that can be used (e.g., requirements analysis, design, coding, xDVT), and assists on projects where these methods are applied.
Finance Analyst – Trainee
- Learn to document the business requirements.
- Learn to document the standard operating procedures.
- Understand book-keeping in Company by performing various guided actions.
- Support the team on various tasks as directed on a daily basis.
- Learn to operate the various tools that are used in the corporate to analyze the data.
- Conduct data gathering effectively and efficiently.
- Present the data and insights in a logical influential manner to drive data driven business decisions.
- Perform metrics analysis as required to provide actionable information to end users
People Shared Service – Trainee
- Partner with training lead for any/all training needs – liaison with internal and external stakeholders and help with scheduling as needed
- Coordinate with local teams to ensure global alignment with training and communications
- Assist our training and enablement leads with coordination of program teams or service owners to ensure training includes all necessary/relevant information so the team is prepared to provide a high level of support
- Help prepare enablement content for the People Support team – PowerPoint presentations, FAQ documents, communications, etc.
- Partner with entire Operations team to build out SharePoint content for the People Support team (globally and regionally)
- Additional project work for our continuous improvement initiatives for FY24
- Completed B.Com, BBA, BA, and BBM. (Non-Engineering degrees)
- You must have graduated in 2022 and 2023.
Tenure & skills
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting Sept/Oct 2023.
- Basic Knowledge of MS office tools
- Good communication skills, passion & desire to learn, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & a team player.