Role:Software Engineering Winter Intern
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Identify and solve bottlenecks within our software stack.
- Applicants must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science / IT, EC, Mathematics and Computing major.
Rubrik Software Engineer – Interns are self-starters, driven, and can manage themselves. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you – come make history!
- Excellent analytical and mathematics skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Experience programming in Python, Java, Python, C# or C/C++
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Strong communication skills