Headout is Hiring for Customer Experience Associate Role | Apply Now
ROLE:Customer Experience Associate
The Customer Experience Analyst role at Headout is no ordinary role. It is a team on ninjas who move quickly, solve efficiently and provide stellar experiences to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting our customers with their concerns and ensure they have a good experience with Headout, every time.
What makes this role special?
You’re passionate to help others. You have the ability to give our guests a delightful experience even in the case of an escalation.
Multitasking? No problem. You are comfortable handling inbound queries from our guests on any of the platforms like chats, calls, emails or social media.
Communication is your strong suit. You will work with many internal teams to effectively communicate with our guests and solve their queries.
You don’t settle. You take initiatives that would make our internal processes more efficient.
- Bachelors degree in Any stream
- Attention to the T. No tiny detail passes your eye unchecked. You’re able to spot the smallest of problems, solving which can have the biggest impact.
- Language Proficiency. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- You’re like Monica Geller. Organized and process-driven, with an itch to improve anything sub-optimal.
- You’re in it for the long haul. You think long term while solving problems and not focus on immediate fixes.
- You’re comfortable with change. This role requires working in different shifts on a rotational basis, with rotational week offs.