JOB ROLE:Annotation Associate
Location - HYDERABAD WORK FROM HOME
As part of the Siri Annotation Team you’ll play a central role in enhancing the Siri customer experience. Youʼll work in a fast paced, dynamic, technology focussed environment. As an Annotation Associate, youʼll listen and translate Siri audio files and rank levels of Siri response, from customers who have opted-in to the grading program. Youʼll use your business knowledge and analytical skills to evaluate responses against guidelines. Your flexibility and the ability to prioritize tasks is essential. Because we believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us build the ideas that move all of us forward. Weʼll train you to be an expert in understanding, supporting and improving the Siri experience. This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, and employee discount.
- Any Graduation
- Any stream
- 2022 ONLY
- Experience in content review or a similar environment
- Excellent English reading, writing and comprehension skills
- Excellent active listening skills with the ability to understand verbal nuances
- Ability to independently navigate a technical environment
- Excellent typing skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
- Flexibility to respond and support changing priorities quickly and efficiently
- Grows with a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: iOS, PC or Mac experience and Siri preferred
- Ability to work Monday- Friday from 9:00am-6:00pm local time; with scheduling and work flexibility based on business needs
- – Able to meet minimum typing speed of 40 WPM
- – Positions with language skills require strong grammar and cultural awareness
- – Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
- Please apply if you have graduated in 2022.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.