JOB ROLE:Engineer- Mechanical Component
- Undertaking engineering activities based on customer requirements and developing them into design, detailed drawings, design verification packages
- Reviewing the design and then converting them into manufacturing specifications and operating specifications
- Executing Engineering Activities per agreed schedule and timelines.
- Exceeding expectations on Engineering Quality
- Working seamlessly with other design engineers and vendors on work scope assigned.
- Complying with regulatory requirements
- Ensuring health safety and environmental risk control are paramount
- e a graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- 0-1 Year of Overall Design Engineering expertise
- Have strong in engineering basics, Strength of materials and Material science
- Have strong understanding of 3D solid modelling and drafting. Preferred knowledge on Creo /Teamcenter added benefit
- Have basic understanding of ASME Y 14.5 GDNT and Drafting standards
- Have Strong oral and written communication skills, Strong interpersonal and Strong technical aptitude. Ability to work independently. Strong problem-solving skills