JOB ROLE: Technical Solutions Consultant
Location - Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana,
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for the technical relationship of our largest advertising clients and/or product partners. You will lead cross-functional teams in Engineering, Sales and Product Management to leverage emerging technologies for our external clients/partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google’s online advertising platforms and/or product partnerships.
You will be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative, cutting edge solutions and act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will also be able to build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google’s partnerships, as well as develop product strategy and prioritize projects and resources.
The Google Pixel team focuses on designing and delivering the world’s most helpful mobile experience. The team works on shaping the future of Pixel devices and services through some of the most advanced designs, techniques, products, and experiences in consumer electronics. This includes bringing together the best of Google’s artificial intelligence, software, and hardware to build global smartphones and create transformative experiences for users across the world.
- Act as the interface between external teams, Partner Test Labs, Internal Test and Development teams on the front-line driving product and platform releases.
- Apply the detailed technical knowledge of wireless standards (e.g., 3GPP, Cellular, WiFi, etc.) to understand, prioritize and drive resolution regarding issues found during certification testing.
- Coordinate with test partners, ensure all issues are tracked, and report issues back to the Development teams.
- Support the product definition process with regards to certification, while helping to shape Google best practices, tools and processes for new Google branded hardware products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience communicating technical concepts to various audiences.
- Ability to work with customers and internal teams to provide technical solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving and Investigative skills.