JOB ROLE:Project Management Apprenticeship
Location - Hyderabad, Telangana, India; Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
The Google Project Management Apprenticeship is a learning and development program for 24 months, Apprentices are expected to join in person at their assigned in-office and participate full-time (~40 hours, weekly) throughout the program. The program includes work experience with a Google team supported by in classroom learning to empower those looking to start a career in Project Management.
Selected applicants will be matched to a team and will need to co-locate, teams could be in Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai or Bangalore. Relocation assistance is provided for those who move +100km to their matched office location.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Maximum of 1 year of relevant experience in data analytics post graduation.
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework.
- Ability to work with ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.