JOB ROLE: Information Technology Analyst
Location - Hyderabad,Bangalore,Mumbai
- Digitize banking processes to create a frictionless and automated business and process workflow
- Continuously explore, evaluate and induct new technology platforms across SaaS, PaaS and custom workflows
- Work closely with business and functional teams and ensure frictionless and straight through processing (STP) of business operations
- Work along with business and functional teams and develop a deep understanding of various operational processes in the relevant areas of implementation
- Work along with cross functional teams and create a technology stack that is scalable, resilient and well governed
- Work with various technology partners to develop technology solutions catering to various business requirements
- Ensure that the systems adhere to the Information Security guidelines
- Ensure up-to-date documentation of manuals and process notes governing business activities so as to comply with applicable technology protocols, governing standards and business user manual
- To ensure system availability and extend support during system downtime and technical exigencies
- Engage in continuous and regular testing of the IT system for readiness for unforeseen and unexpected events which can impact the business continuity.
- Provide proactive resolution of potential IT related queries and track Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with technology partners providing support.
- Provision for IT Infrastructure and hardware for platform requirements for use, as required
- MBA/Engineering Graduate / MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution
- Upto 5 years of experience as a system analyst, business analyst, software developer, full stack developer, technology manager in any industry.
- Experience of technology in Banking and Financial Services will be an added advantage.
- Should have worked in technology evaluation and implementation
- Basic understanding of Financial Networks and Applications, Financial Information Systems, Cyber Security Technologies/ Lending and Banking Applications
- Should have basic knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, cloud infrastructure, data governance, data warehouse and data lake