- As an Associate Consultant Intern, you implement, develop, and architect effective solutions
while working directly with customers.
- You use your software expertise to help ensure that our customers get greater business
value from our world-class technology.
You also grow your own expertise in platform and industry solutions and strategic technology consulting.
- If you want to have an immediate impact with real-world implications, this a great
place to start.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with a Minimum CGPA of 8/10
- Should be graduating in the year 2024
- Technical certifications based on domain (e.g., Azure, SharePoint)
- Project Management certification (e.g., PMP, Scrum)
- Technology obsessed
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Learn and Apply engineering principles to solve business problems through teamwork
- Eager to grow and learn
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation
- Competency in Building Successful Relationships
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Cross-boundary collaboration
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment