JOB ROLE: KYC / Account Opening Ops Team- Stock Broking
Location - BANGALORE
Complete understanding of the account opening process for physical as well as online applications.
2. Well versed with KYC guidelines of CDSL/ NSDL, SEBI and Demat account opening.
3. Attending & resolving all the queries relating to account opening, modification, closure within TAT.
4. Maintaining, Review and Publishing daily MIS to Business Heads & others to highlight Rejections, Pending and Repeated issues.
5. Responsible for processing of KRA, CVL KRA, C-KYC and uploading of the relevant reporting.
6. Daily Reconciliations of Account Opening, Modification & Closure (Trading & DP).
7. Reconciliation of Franking/ e-stamping & storage.
8. Taking care of End-to-end process of client’s journey from Account opening till Closure.
9. Ensuring the compliance requirements from a KYC perspective & Handling of Audit Query from Internal Auditor, exchange and regulator.
10. Well versed with the DP, Exchange platforms & Backoffice applications.
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy