JOB ROLE:Customer Service Support Operator
Location - BANGALORE
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us Siemens Technology Services Private Limited is a Service provider to different Siemens entities across the globe. As a world leader and service provider, we bring a lot of value creation for the different Siemens Businesses and in the process, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress Your new role – challenging and future-oriented.
Change the future with us
- Accurate and timely execution of transactional services defined in the global product catalogue for internal customers in accordance with the company regulations and guidelines. Receive customer calls and register notification in the ERM tool, Dispatch of Engineers, Upload Engineer Productive hours, Notification closure & NPS Survey.
- Performing the assigned tasks on a timely manner with highest standards of quality.
- Rigorous follow up and closure of pending queries/open topics with ownership.
- Complete reporting of handled activities on daily/weekly/monthly basis (as per requirements).
- Adherence to robust tracking mechanism on processed transactions on a daily basis.
- Flexible to work in shifts and during month ends.
- Good communication skills and knowledge.
- Fluency in English language with good accent and a presentable voice.
- Capability to Handle Pressure.
- Efficiency and Speed.
- Problem Solving Abilities.
- Multitasking Ability.
- Knowledge Retention and Recall.
- Freshers or Some international experience preferred.