Role:Mechanical Electrical Engineer
Shall be responsible for maintaining quality records of Raw Materials, In Process, and Finished Goods. Adhere to relevant standards as per the Plant Manual.
- In-depth knowledge of Fabrication, Press Shop, Wire Harnessing, and Welding. Inspect works at vendor’s premises and shall be responsible for maintaining strict quality adhering practices.
- Conduct and maintain records as per ISO and audit the organization as per ISO standards.
- Coordinate Factory Acceptance tests by clients and maintain reports and compliances as per the manufacturer’s quality plan.
B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Electrical
- Communication Skills. English Proficiency Intermediate/Fluent (B1 or higher), Hindi Speak and Understanding is a must.
- The ability to read literature and understand them is a must
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel and Word. You should be able to prepare presentations using MS PowerPoint.
- Analytical Skills and Smartness are desired. v. Should have completed a Diploma/ Graduation in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering and willing to work. Work from Shop Floor is a Must.
- Willingness to travel when required for client visits.