TCS SMART HIRING
JOB ROLE:Smart Hiring
Location - PAN INDIA
- TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for candidates pursuing BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from the Year of Passing (YoP) 2023
The test will be conducted physically in TCS iON Centres.
The duration of the assessment is 50 minutes, and the test comprises the following sections –
- Verbal Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Courses & Discipline: Candidates pursuing full time graduation in BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT, and graduating in 2023 are eligible to apply.
- Percentage: Candidates should have a minimum aggregate (All subjects in all semesters) of 50% or 5 CGPA in each of Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), and Graduation examination.
- Backlogs: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if other courses are full-time.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
- Work Experience: Any experience before graduation or any part-time experience is not required and hence will not be considered relevant for the recruitment process.
- Important Dates
- Registration End Date: 31st January 2023 (Tuesday)
- Test Date: 10th February 2023 (Friday)