ROLE:Engr I-Software Development
- Designing, developing and implementing software applications/systems.
- Producing system and user documentation during the development of systems.
- Assisting in the day-to-day support and maintenance of software systems.
- Assisting in the implementation and integration of third-party applications.
- Assisting in the development of managerial initiatives.
- Bachelor’s/Dual Degree/Master’s degreein the field of Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or a related major with an expected completion date in the year 2023.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Communication skils.
- Leadership and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-moving, team environment.
- Experience in MS Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge with some of the following technologies and disciplines: Computer programming, Coding, and Project Management.