JOB ROLE: Enrollment Counselor(Remote)
Location - Work from Home
- You have to Provide outstanding consultative service to a high volume prospective student pool through phone, email, chat, and other tools through the full enrolment process
- You must Follow up with predictions and applicants by phone and written communication, ensuring they are moving through the process in a timely manner
- You must use present information and leadership from university partners to develop program playbooks, chat and calling scripts for individual degree programs
- You have to Contribute in experiments to develop scaled communication strategy and demonstrate impact of nurture efforts
- You have to Maintain a high level of information and sympathetic of current higher education trends, practices, and policies in the local market
Education & Experience Required:
- Any Graduation
- Any Post Graduation
- Very Good Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Prospecting Skills.
- Meeting Sales Goals.
- Motivation for Sales