Role:Student Document Editor
Location: work from home
- Edit essays written by students to ensure that the final text is in standard English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences.
- Adhere to specific instructions and format the letters according to the target journal.
- Understand client and industry requirements and adapt your working approach accordingly.
- Manage deadlines and ensure high quality standards.
- 0-2 years of direct experience with documents pertaining to overseas education
- Should have a flair for writing and strong in grammar, sentence structure and overall structure of content
- Should have written articles of any type in the past and should be able to share 1-2 samples of their own work
- Keen willingness to learn and take initiative
- Should be relatively tech savvy
- Ability to research and learn on their own
- Has to be able to find solutions by research on documents and help team constantly stay skilled
- Flexible work timings
- No boss kinda culture (We have mentors, not bosses, bring your own idea to the table without any hesitation)
- Access to your psychological counselor (We take care of your mental well-being)