Spec Analytics Intmd Analyst - C11 - DIGITAL
BANGALORE, Karnataka, India
The Spec Analytics Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the sub function/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses’ core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
Explore more new job openings
What you will do
- Incumbents work with large and complex data sets (both internal and external data) to evaluate, recommend, and support the implementation of business strategies
- Identifies and compiles data sets using a variety of tools (e.g. SQL, Access) to help predict, improve, and measure the success of key business to business outcomes
- Responsible for documenting data requirements, data collection / processing / cleaning, and exploratory data analysis; which may include utilizing statistical models / algorithms and data visualization techniques
- Incumbents in this role may often be referred to as Data Scientists
- Specialization in marketing, risk, digital and AML fields possible
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
- 4-7 years relevant experience
- Have the ability to retrieve and manipulation data
- Possess analytic ability and problem solving skills
- Working experience in a quantitative field
- Exposure to Digital Business and Expertise in Adobe Site Catalyst, Clickstream Data is required
- Willing to learn and can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be organized, detail oriented, flexible and adaptive to matrix work environment
- Ability to build partnerships with cross-function leaders
Get instant updates on the latest jobs! Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups.
To join our WhatsApp channel and Telegram Group – Click on the WhatsApp and telegram icons below