Quality Assurance Consultant, Associate
The Quality Assurance Consultant works within the Professional Services organization at Infor. This position will serve in a business and technical consulting capacity to conduct thorough QA Planning and Execution customer implementations of the Infor Nexus application. The software is delivered in a cloud-based, on-demand environment and the candidate will work directly with global customers to deliver complex, global supply chain solutions.
Explore more new job openings
What you will do
• Apply knowledge of best practices and testing techniques to the project
• Analyze the project documents (FRD’s, JIRA descriptions & Design Specifications) for completeness and correctness.
• Work closely with consultants and engineers on the project and collaborate on the project.
• Derives Test Scenarios from Functional and Technical Design Specifications
• Leverages product knowledge to perform test execution, also ensuring no defects leakage to the higher environment.
• Report and log defects as appropriate in the defect tool and work closely with PSO Engineers/IC for defect resolution/closure.
• Report test execution status to Manager/Lead and to the project team
- 1-2 years of experience in manual QA testing
Experience in System Testing, System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively and professionally communicate, both orally and in writing.
• Excellent conceptualization, analytical and logic skills
Get instant updates on the latest jobs! Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups.
To join our WhatsApp channel and Telegram Group – Click on the WhatsApp and telegram icons below