JOB ROLE:Associate, Planning & Scheduling
Concentrix is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance. We partner with ambitious, progressive executives around the world to future-proof their business and stay ahead of the competition and customer expectations.
Role and Key Responsibilities
- Monitor WFM mailbox real-time and respond to each request which the team receives from Global team
- Review and process agent time off and schedule change requests
- Keys daily exceptions requests, updates schedules and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills, with ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with working independently and on teams
- Experienced with managing multiple priorities and multi tasks
- Highly skilled in effective communication both verbally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other departments, and delivery team
- Proactive approach to problem resolution
- Exposure to leave management system
- Schedule Optimization such as breaks while preparing schedules
- Initiates and manages scheduling communications between respective teams
- Effective communication skill.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel & Power point.
- Proficiency with computers
- Willing to work 24*7
- Drive for self-learning and knowledge enhancement
- Contact Centre Workforce Management experience
- Extensive experience with WFM software.
- Exposure to Aspect WFM tool added advantage
- Ability to simplify complex operations into repeatable processes
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Ability to make decision in time sensitive ambiguous situations