Location: work from home/pune
As a Software Engineer on the Mastercard Track Business Payment Service (BPS) team, you’ll work with modern full-stack development practices & tools to create world-class microservices and web applications. We’re building a global business-to-business (B2B) technology platform to help businesses of all sizes streamline how they manage payments when buying or selling products & services. As a global business, you’ll join a 2-pizza team for Mastercard to deliver software operating at-scale, and requiring focus on performance, security, and reliability.
You will work in our Mastercard technology location in Pune, India that provides a state-of-the-art environment for technology teams to thrive in our collaborative, Agile engineering culture. You will be a contributor in how Mastercard transforms the B2B space to standardize, automate, and optimize digital payment efficiency for Buyers and Sellers.
• Contribute to the planning, design and development of microservices on your team.
• Build and own full-stack applications & services using Angular, Java and PCF.
• Deliver code with exceptional quality and security that operates at scale.
• Participate in code reviews, retrospectives, and submit Pull Requests using Git.
• Collaborate with software engineers, test engineers, TPMs and PM-Ts.
• Ensure that you use 12-factor app design principles in your development.
• Ensure that systems you create comply with Mastercard engineering best practices and governance models including security, operations, and Enterprise Architecture requirements.
• You have a solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals.
• You have experience building applications using Java and PCF.
• You have experience using storage technologies such as such as PostgreSQL or Oracle and delivering solutions that leverage them at massive scale.
• You have exposure to automated testing and releasing software in a continuous delivery model using Git.
• You enjoy working in an Agile team focused on continuous improvement.
• You have a strong desire to learn best practices, modern software architecture and collaborate within a team.
• You are passionate about the art of delivering the highest quality software to customers.
• You have excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical people.