JOB ROLE: Support Specialist (English)
Location - WORK FROM HOME
Our Customer Support Team is the public face of the company and provides first-class front-line support to our millions of customers. We are also internal customer-champions, working with product teams to ensure users stay at the forefront of everything Revolut does
We’re looking for customer support superstars to join our team as a Support Specialist. This role isn’t just about ticking off tickets and answering calls quickly, this is about truly delivering “WOW” levels of service to our global customer base We want fast acting problem solvers, not script readers.
If you don’t see your long term future in customer support, that’s cool too. We put a lot of time aside to train you up so you’re ready to hit the ground running in any other team in the company if you decide to make a change
This is a global financial super app, so we have to be available 24/7. That sometimes means working nights and weekends. We’ll compensate you for night shifts but we understand this still isn’t for everyone so please bear that in mind before applying.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience –
- Proficient English language skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to explain complex issues in an easy and understandable manner
- Strong writing skills and great numeracy and IT skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Empathy and love for helping people
- Driven, self-motivated and highly flexible team player approach
- Self-learner, independent problem-solver attitude