Airports Authority of India (AAI) Jobs
JOB ROLE 01:Junior Assistant
JOB ROLE 02 :Junior Assistant
JOB ROLE 03 :Senior Assistant
JOB ROLE 04 :Senior Assistant
Location - PAN INDIA
- Applications are invited by AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA (AAI) from the eligible
candidates who are domicile of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana,
Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep islands to fill up the following
posts at various airports in the above states in Southern Region
- 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in
Mechanical/Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks
ii) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Graduate with typing speed 30 wpm in English (or) 25 wpm in
- Graduates preferably B.Com with computer training course of
03 to 06 months .
- Masters in Hindi with English as a subject at Graduation level OR Masters in English with Hindi as a subject at Graduation level.
You must have Excellent spoken English Language
You must have Excellent written & verbal skills.
Good Subject Knowledge