JOB ROLE : Associate Operation Engineer
Location: work from home(BANGALORE)
As an Operations Engineer at Sprinklr, you should be passionate about maximum platform availability, troubleshooting and deep diving into issues for quick fix, able to learn new technologies, and are motivated to work in 24×7 environments.
- Any Graduation
- Any Post graduation
1. Good Linux Systems Administration Skills.
2. 0-2 years of exposure or knowledge of on-premise data centers or AWS/Azure/GCP cloud.
3. Experience on IT monitoring tools like Sensu, Prometheus, Grafana etc.
4. Responsible for IT Infrastructure, Application alerts and high availability of production environments.
5. Identify automation opportunities in monitoring and contribute to reducing noise in monitoring.
6. Ability to work in hybrid culture with teams of various sizes in the same/different time zones, and remain highly motivated, productive and organized.
7. Ability to independently manage or troubleshoot problems in a production environment.
8. Good understanding of microservice architectures, application servers, networks & databases.
9. Good to have knowledge on Jenkins, Git, Kubernetes, Release & Deployments.
10. Good team player.
- 5 LPA